On Purpose: Practical Strategies to Live Your Best Life
By: Laurie Battaglia, Joy Bretz-Sherrill, Dr. Nadia Brown, Elaine Cauley, Kelli Center, LPC, Isha Cogborn, Brenda M. Cunningham, LaToya Jenkins, La’Vista Jones , Shawnte ́Jones, Dr. Will Moreland, C. Shaun Owens, Lawrence Riddick, Yubeka Riddick, Pamela D. Smith, Ericka Young
Isn’t There More to Life Than This?
If you’ve ever asked yourself that question, this book is for you. ON PURPOSE: Practical Strategies to Live Your Best Life features rising stars in personal and professional development and small business who skip the fluff and get right to what you need to figure out what you truly desire and how to achieve it.
Published by Isha Cogborn, this book is published in collaboration with Platform for Purpose – an initiative focused on amplifying the voices of diverse experts and thought leaders. Learn more at PlatformforPurpose.com.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll learn. How to:
• Effectively set and manage personal goals for every area of your life.
• Break free of people pleasing to reclaim your time, energy and peace of mind.
• Proactively protect yourself from layoffs.
• Deal with work-related stress and make career choices aligned with your values.
• Avoid burnout and make self-care a priority.
• Build a personal brand and platform that allows you to make a greater impact.
• Create an effective marketing strategy for your small business.
• Reduce conflict in relationships.
• Develop a more positive mindset.
• Leave a legacy for your loved ones even if you don’t have a dime.